Saturday 24 September 2011

HOW I BECAME NIGERIA'S MR BODY PERFECT! 

I love the feeling i get when i walk down the street or the mall and i have loads of people starring at me! and most times i get the 'wink' and i just smile and then the girls pretend to fan themselves. At times i hear the 'whao he is hot!' , not like i intend to rhyme or anything but yeah every girl wants me and every guy wants to be me! 

OK now , on a more serious note! why do girls think i am so hot?! I guess the muscles do the trick! One good thing about regular exercise is that it brings out your real body shape! So when you wear cloths , it fits and stands really firm on you. I won the Mr Body perfect award at the Mr Ideal Nigeria and i would say that title has gotten me alot more attention than i usually would have got because everyone wants to know why everyone else thinks my body is 'perfect'. One word 'exercise' 

I hit the gym 5 times a week. My exercise involves both aerobic and anaerobic exercises. Aerobic exercises are those that make your heart beat faster like jogging , skipping, and running. Anaerobic are mostly with the use of weights. 
My diet tends to be high in protein , low in carbs and low in fats due to the fact that i never know when my next photoshoot will take place and i want to make sure that i'm able to look my best with short notice. I always go to bed on an empty stomach in order to ensure that I'm burning fat while i sleep. 
It feels so good to be in shape, and not cos of the attention i get when i step out of my house but the way i feel inside as well. I am much more confident now that i am fit, and i have alot more energy.


The equation Anaerobic exercise + Aerobic Exercise + diet = BODY PERFECT.

 it involves alot of discipline as well, you wnt get the perfect body in a week , it happens over time, just take each day as it comes and you will be amazed.


Its Your boy 

KC
Mr Ideal Nigeria Best Body 2011 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment