Tuesday 20 March 2012

I AM HUMBLED BY MY REIGN.. Ayotunde Ajiboye , Mr Ideal Nigeria 2011


Ayotunde Ajiboye , Mr Ideal Nigeia 2011
I started my reign on the 24th of June as Mr Ideal Nigeria 2011 with smiles and i have been smiling ever since. Representing my state Kwara and being called that Night as the new Mr Ideal Nigeria was an experience of pride and joy. I have been so humbled by my reign and i thank God for placing me on this Journey and giving me the opportunity to live this great experience and to use the power of my voice to make a positive change in the world as been an experience i will never forget.
In just under a year , i have been featured in so many news papers and magazines including Guardian Life , Daily Independent , Compass, The Nation , Enquirer Magazine , Posh9ja and so many more! i even went on to be cover model of Ultimate Fitness Magazine!  I also took a business study trip to the country of INDIA , and i had loads of fun touring ASIA! 



But the highlight of my year! My business launch! CLIPSE ENTERTAINMENT is now worth more than a million naira! and i am so excited about that! I would have never believed that the business would have grown and expanded so much in just under a year!

I wish i could reign on as Mr Ideal Nigeria but thats not possible , i have to give way and make room for another star in the making.


The one thing i have learnt from the Mr Ideal Nigeria pageant though is that , no matter how much you have , without humility you cannot succeed.  I want to say a big thank you to Go for putting me on the path many young men only dream about , to Oyinda my manager for being very patient with me and to the President of the Mr Ideal Nigeria for always encouraging me and being a great mentor to me. Thanks to the Mr Ideal Nigeria , i know it is possible to make a difference in the world. 

Business Meeting in India 

I LOVE ASIA 





No comments:

Post a Comment